…well, a six-week backpacking trip/honeymoon to the Aegean happened (lucky me!)
…a move to Baltimore happened.
…commuting weekly from Baltimore to NYC happened.
…Pregnancy happened (the baby is due any day!)
…Two play workshops, the outlining and writing of a new screenplay (still in progress!) happened.
…A first draft of my play set in Maine happened.
…A new website happened.
So. A lot. But I'm going to try to keep this blog going, less for whatever few readers may still be finding it…but because I'm in a new environment, entering a new phase, with new theater experiences (in Baltimore and Washington) and new thoughts! Always be learning!
…a move to Baltimore happened.
…commuting weekly from Baltimore to NYC happened.
…Pregnancy happened (the baby is due any day!)
…Two play workshops, the outlining and writing of a new screenplay (still in progress!) happened.
…A first draft of my play set in Maine happened.
…A new website happened.
So. A lot. But I'm going to try to keep this blog going, less for whatever few readers may still be finding it…but because I'm in a new environment, entering a new phase, with new theater experiences (in Baltimore and Washington) and new thoughts! Always be learning!
No comments:
Post a Comment