Summer People just got nominated for an award (thank you, beloved nominators, and it's Williamstown's Weissberger Award, for those who care, which is, um, probably my mom). It's one of those awards that the play is very unlikely to WIN, but that is wonderful to be able to mention on the resume.
It's funny...I'm very proud, but really of IT rather than of ME. I told someone today that I kind of felt like my third-grader just did something really cool and I got to stand back and say "good job, kiddo." Not that I'm not geeked-out, I am.
Our relationships to our plays change over time, I think. I guess that's not surprising, but I'd never really thought about it.
2 comments:
Hey, I care, and I think it's pretty cool, indeed. When do you find out whether it (not you) wins?
It wins or not in January...but it won't. It's up against the big guns on this one.
Post a Comment